Tuesday, December 25, 2012


A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS! 
MAY BLESSINGS OVERTAKE YOU.

This Christmas our family is scattered, spending time with their families.
Just the two of us here now.  I sure won't complain, considering they all
came here for Thanksgiving... 3 days worth. ( Yes, we have the greatest
three sons in the world, one of which just married the sweetest girl ever)
and following in fashion, the best grand-children (1 young woman, 1 girl,
1 boy and a two year old great-grandson.)
I love knowing that they all feel the same way about their families.

And I feel that way about YOU,  my blog family. You have opened your
world to me. Thank you.  Please, continue to keep in touch with our little
part of our world. I would love to read your comments.

I'll be back for the new year!

No comments: