Saturday, January 22, 2011

All I need to know about life I learned from my cat.

author unknown

Life is hard, then you nap. *  Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.  *  When in doubt, cop an attitude. *  Variety is the spice of life: one day ignore people, the next day annoy them. *  Climb your way to the top - that's why the drapes are there. *  Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face. *  Find your place in the sun - especially if it happens to be on that nice pile of warm, clean laundry.  *  Make your mark in the world - or at least spray in each corner. *  When eating out, think nothing of sending back your meal twenty or thirty times. *  If you're not receiving enough attention, try knocking over several expensive antique lamps. *  Always give generously - a small bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".

No comments: