Thursday, June 9, 2011

DID YOU EVER...

Did you ever have one of those days?  Of course you did, and I'm sorry to say, you probably will again. What kind of day you ask ... the uncoordinated, messy days when you overslept and that started the downhill slide.

This morning I awoke late, showered and made coffee with a reasonable amount of ability. Then my brain forgot to sequence the coming events! 
I dressed in my black uniform and sat down to eat my 6 ounces of peach yogurt. A slippery blob detached from the spoon and landed in the most obvious place. Hurriedly I ran to the bathroom and attempted to remove it without leaving a stain. A dampened white washcloth was my choice for stain removal. That worked well ...  by creating a new exciting dimension of fuzz and peach spot! 
Moving on, I brushed my teeth and noticed the spot, which was still there, gave new meaning to the words 'peach fuzz'. While trying to wipe it off with my wet hand more spots appeared with each swipe. I could not comprehend why! Finally, I realized it was from the toothpaste on my finger. Learning from the previous blunder, I washed my hands and used them, now clean and wet, to try again.  Stained, soggy and frustrated I got my first clue! 
 It's one of THOSE DAYS.

Did the rest of the day get better you ask ... not really, but I did relax eventually and laugh at myself !
Hope your days are without frustration and filled with laughter.

No comments: